Dentist-SOLSC-25/31

I had a dentist appointment after school today. My whole family took turns going in and one at a time our teeth became clean. When it was my turn I set down the homework I had brought along and followed the nice lady to a small cubicle like space. It was nice. They put me directly in front of a window with popular country songs spewing out of the speakers above. I hate the feeling of not being able to swallow for any period of time. She scraped and cleaned my teeth until the dentist came in to look for problems. As he felt around each tooth he noticed one that was slightly sticky. You guessed it, I have a cavity. This was rare because I am usually the one person in my family that doesn’t have problems, but apparently not today. They finished up quickly and I walked out to schedule a time for my filling. As the receptionist went through dates the soonest was May 4th, 3 days after my birthday. I could not believe I would have to be numbed up and “operated” on mere days after a celebration! I guess I’ll just have to get on with life.

One comment