Wattpad-SOLSC-15/31

Wattpad and I have a love/hate relationship. Wattpad is a reading app with unpublished books. It is free and for those who love reading it is almost perfect. On Wattpad anyone can share their story one chapter at a time. Writers are able to have an outlet for their ideas without pressure. I, as just a reader, can say this is annoying. I start a book, get pulled in, not even realizing it has been 4 hours, I reach a crazy unexplained detail then Poof I am at the end of the story. As I wait for the author to update different scenarios run through my mind or what could happen and I let it fester in my mind until they update. Eventually I am forced to read another book while waiting for updates. This only makes it worse as the 2 stories combine and jumble in my head. As frustrating as it is each chapter is like a present, which makes up for the wait. Wattpad is much better when I can find good books that are completed. I can read any genre of book I please, from Romance to Horror. I will continue to enjoy books on wattpad and follow several unfinished books until the end.

One comment