Cookie Booth-SOLSC-19/31

My girl scout troop was all set to have a cookie both at a local store. Everything was ready to go. But it was cold. Everyone was sick. We were all worried it wouldn’t go well.
The staff were so nice. They let us have it inside. We had a spot directly in the front, and they let us use the furniture they were selling.
For a while we sat, until someone realized we weren’t selling any because no one knew where we were. To fix the problem my fellow girl scout and an exchange student girl scout went to the road and held the signs we made. This brought in a few more customers, but it was too cold to stay out very long.
After we sat and stared at each other again, I decided it was my turn. I had to brave the weather too in order to be successful. We all went out, this time in heavy winter coats and spread ourselves out. Eventually, the exchange student went inside and I was left with one other girl scout.
Once we got bored, she came up with an amazingly embarrassing idea. We had to dance.
As we danced for hours next to the road, people started to notice. We would smile, wave, and dance. People would smile, wave back, and turn toward the store to buy. As this rhythm developed, we became less shy. Developing dances and continuing even when people from school drove by.  It was something I never imagined. It’s so unlike me to dance weirdly in a busy place, but it worked. I was warmer, and we managed to sell 105 boxes in only 3 hours! It amazed me how much this small act of embarrassing advertisement could bring so many customers.