Here are some things I did today that I could have also done 10 years ago:
- Played Mario Kart with my brother
- Traded said Mario Kart time for him making popcorn (which he did not follow through on)
- Watched Frozen and fell asleep halfway through while cuddling with my mom
- Ate some ice cream
- Listened to the entire Taylor Swift Speak Now album with my brother– we sang every word.
- Choreographed a dance to Mine with my brother
- Texted my grandma about how much I missed her
- Stayed in my pajamas all day
Sometimes a little glimpse back in time is extremely refreshing.