I am drawing a blank when trying to choose a topic for today, so here is a quick list of some things that made me happy today:
- I actually completed some homework.
- I set a schedule of sorts to study for various AP tests.
- My mom and I set up this weird, all-in-one workout contraption that I played with for a while.
- My dog cuddled with me like a baby for almost an hour.
- My brother and I started watching the Office from the beginning. I have never seen it, but he has.
- I had a really respectful, mature conversation with a friend about a difficult topic.
- My family made pizza together.
This social distancing time is becoming more appealing as I try to make each day unique.