Disney-SOLSC-21/31

I am a major fan of everything Disney. I love Disney channel, Disney movies, and Disney theme parks. Today was an extremely uneventful day so I decided to have a Disney marathon. Between each movie I would watch a few shows on Disney channel. I love Disney princesses and my favorites are Anna from Frozen, Tiana from the Princess and the Frog, and Marida from Brave. One of my favorite Disney movies is Enchanted. I watched it first and as always enjoyed it greatly. The change from cartoon to real world is my favorite part because they made it run so smoothly. Pip is my favorite character because of his personality in the cartoon world and his severe cuteness in the real world. No matter what age I reach Disney will always be one of my favorite things.

One comment

1. Totally agree! Disney is the best and you have some amazing favorite princesses. Strong girls, RULE!

I remember Enchanted and they did do a great job with the transition! Thanks for sharing and turning an uneventful day into something fun! 🙂